Pages

20100704

The Wonderful No Starving Diet Control Program: Ive Just Lost 5 kgs in 12 Days!

Piset told she "Lost 5 kgs in 12 Days" I thing you can reading success story for weight control from her Thai is story

"This morning, I weighted at 91.6 kgs, a full 5 kgs reduction from 96.6 that I weighted in the pre-session weighted in February 5, 2010. I have accomplished all this eating 3 meals of meat, ham, sausage, eggs, non-fat chese, and non-fat milk, plus 2-3 protein snacks between each meal. There was never any moment of starvation. Never one moment of fears of the weight returning, as the trend had gone down steadily everyday as the coach had assured me from the beginning. My program will continue from 45 days of intensive control and a life long nutrition plan under advice from the coach.

I you used to be 80-85 kgs and found yourself gaining weight so rapidly, you would be glad to shed away those extra "loads!"

In 1994, at the age of 48, I was chosen the "champ" at a 400 members activity, being the heaviest participant in that event, weighting in at 86 kgs. Then, under advise, I quickly shed 8 kgs to 78 kgs in 4 months and returned my blood pressure to 120-80.

That time, I had quietly letting the weight return to test whether my rapid weight losing might be due to development of some kind of cancers. Then, it returned to the level of 80-82. That's where the weight had remained until last year, when it graually but consistently jumped up to 98 kgs. Under my own food control and exercise program, I was able to reduced it to 93 at times, followed by variation between 95-97 kgs. That's when a friend of mine convinced me to try out her program.

The coach used to weight nearly 60 kgs, at 42, a professionally very active teacher, failed to convince me at first. Then, after a month or so, I could see her becoming clearly slimmer and much healthier. So, I consented.

As, usual, no program or product name would be mentioned here to keep business and commercials out! Sorry about that.

My goal is 75-80 kgs after the 45 days program!

New Addition

The second stage of the weight reduction program might be a little slower:

As of this morning, March 12, 5 weeks from the beginning and 24 days since this blog was put up, I weighted in at 88.4 kg, that is 3.2 kg reduced from 24 days ago and 8.2 kg reduced from the beginning.

I will keep going until I can see 7 in the first digit!"

No comments: